Training & coaching
Benefit from a design thinking mindset
Originally developed at Stanford University’s d.school, design thinking or human-centred design is an adaptable approach to problem solving. It’s about building fit-for-purpose, user-endorsed solutions through a process of iteratively testing and refining ideas.
Design thinking and corporate innovation consulting
Design thinking short courses in Melbourne and Sydney
A human-centred approach to innovation embraces new problems and places the user at the heart of every solution.
Conduct offers capability building opportunities through short courses hosted by our senior designers. Our two day innovation program covers the practical application of design thinking techniques.
We will help you build skills around:
- Developing a repeatable, human-focussed framework to apply to future business challenges
- Identifying the best research techniques to understand your user’s behaviour and how to generate insights and hypotheses from research findings
- Creating (then prioritising) ideas and concepts in a collaborative environment
- Low fidelity prototyping and usability testing tactics
- Visual systems and exercises to map the customer journey and improving workflows
Find your own answers through hands-on learning. Our coaching style is lean, intense, and pragmatic.
Coaching by design
We often consult with businesses after projects are delivered. We aim to build our clients’ confidence in applying design thinking practices to future initiatives.
One-on-one or group coaching sessions
Tailored sessions are available to individuals and organisations. We have flexible learning options covering broad or specific topics such as: an introduction to human-centred design, incorporating best practice UX to your next digital product, how to run an innovation workshop.